We are looking for an experienced and passionate Business Intelligence Engineer to join our agile team to develop cloud based business intelligence and analytics solutions with focus on Birst and AWS technologies.
You will be providing bespoke and cutting edge cloud based business intelligence solutions, bringing significant commercial advantage to some of the most recognised companies in Nordics.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of at least 1 reporting tool (e.g. Cognos, Reporting Services, Qlikview, Tableau)
- Knowledge of at least 1 ETL tool (e.g. DataStage, Integration Services, Talend, Informatica, Pentaho Data Integration)
- Knowledge of at least 2 databases (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres, Exasol, Redshift, Snowflake)
- Significant experience of writing complex SQL (functions, stored procedures) with a focus on performance
- A vision of what ‘good data visualization’ looks like and an ability to communicate that vision
- A willingness to innovate (product, technical and operational)
- Experience of obtaining and discussing requirements with non-technical colleagues
- Experience of working with transactional (OLTP) and analytical (OLAP) database schemas
- Passion for self-motivated learning and knowledge sharing
- Fluent in Finnish and English
Fore more information, please contact Jukka Lepola at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358405961545.
About Big Data Solutions
We are the leading data and analytics partner for Nordic enterprises and organisations that want to align business with data driven opportunities and need an end to end process from planning to actionable insights.
With a rich heritage from information management and analytics, we know how to design and build planning and analytics services that make businesses more agile.