We are looking for a full stack developer who is competent with Amazon Web Services or alike. As our business is growing, the analytics solutions and services that we provide are also becoming more complex. We have a need for extended expertise in data pipeline management and streaming analytics. Therefore we have a place open for developer that would like to work with a top notch analytics team that builds creative and cutting edge solutions and services.
- You must have experience python scripting and development.
- Experience with Node.JS and React Native is a big plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services/Amazons cloud stack is a huge plus (S3, EC2, Kinesis, EMR, Redshift, Athena, Cloud Formation)
- Creativity is essential; you must be capable of coming up with ideas, as this features consistently in the role.
- Previous experience of working with high volume data
- experience in Apache Spark
- ETL tools/frameworks is a big plus (Talent, Pentaho, …)
- SQL and NoSQL
- RESTful APIs
- Big data technologies Hadoop, Pig, Hive
- Fluent in Finnish and English is a must
Fore more information, please contact Eerik Puskala at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358409639480.
About Big Data Solutions
We are the leading data and analytics partner for Nordic enterprises and organisations that want to align business with data driven opportunities and need an end to end process from planning to actionable insights.
With a rich heritage from information management and analytics, we know how to design and build planning and analytics services that make businesses more agile.