We are looking for a full stack developer who cannot work full-time due to studies or such but would like to engage with interesting customer projects part-time. We are flexible with the working hours.
Especially we have a need for expertise in data pipeline management and streaming analytics. You do not need to be competent with these from day one.
- You must have experience python scripting and development.
- Experience with Node.JS and React Native is a big plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services/Amazons cloud stack is a huge plus (S3, EC2, Kinesis, EMR, Redshift, Athena, Cloud Formation)
- Creativity is essential; you must be capable of coming up with ideas, as this features consistently in the role.
- Previous experience of working with high volume data is a big plus
- RESTful APIs
- Experience in Big data technologies like Hadoop, Pig, Hive is a big plus
- Fluent in Finnish and English is a must
Fore more information, please contact Eerik Puskala at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358409639480.
About Big Data Solutions
We are the leading data and analytics partner for Nordic enterprises and organisations that want to align business with data driven opportunities and need an end to end process from planning to actionable insights.
With a rich heritage from information management and analytics, we know how to design and build planning and analytics services that make businesses more agile.